In Aid of Save The Children Ukraine Appeal and War Child
Join The World’s Shortest Social Media Summit - and help the Ukrainian relief effort.
The events unfolding in Ukraine over the past few weeks are heart breaking. Like many of you, I've struggled to come to terms with what's happening, the images of destruction and daily struggles and hardships faced by the Ukrainian people. I also wanted to help, but at first didn't know what I could do.
Then I was invited to contribute to The World’s Shortest Social Media Summit. Organised by the Two Lauras, the summit brings together over 100 social media marketers, copywriters and ad strategists to share their knowledge and expertise.
If you’re struggling with social media, feel worried that you’re being left behind or wonder how everyone else is keeping up, you’re not alone.
These are the same fears we hear from our clients and communities every day.
Arranging a 1:1 hour with one of the summit speakers would cost anywhere between £100-£500. But today, they’re generously giving away their time and expertise for free.
This means that - for a small donation - you’ll not only be helping stricken families in Ukraine, you’ll also be getting the combined knowledge of the world’s top social media marketers, ad strategists and copywriters.
100% of the profits from The World’s Shortest Social Media Summit will be split between Save The Children Ukraine Appeal and War Child.
You can choose how much you want to donate, there's options for £29, £39 or £99. But, if you’d like to donate more or less, there’s an option to do that too.
According to the Save the Children website this is what your donation could mean
● £29 provides three school-in-a-bag kits or two family hygiene packs or 39 face masks.
● £39 pays for four school-in-a-bag kits or two family hygiene packs or a month’s food for a family or 52 face masks.
● £99 supplies nine school-in-a-bag kits or five family hygiene packs or a month’s food for a family or 132 face masks.
All of the summit contributors have submitted their time and tips for free, so the only cost is the PayPal transactional fees. All donations minus these fees will be split between Save The Children Ukraine Appeal and War Child.
What is the World's Shortest Social Media Summit?
The World’s Shortest Social Media Summit is a collection of 114 speakers each sharing their top tips, favourite tactics or proven strategies in less than 2 minutes.
All the major platforms are covered - Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and LinkedIn. And because each video is just two minutes long, you can rest assured there’s no fluff and no waffle. Instead, you get to-the-point, actionable advice that you can start working on straight away.
Donate today and get instant access, you can binge-watch the summit all in one go or dip in and out as you need. You'll even have lifetime access to all the videos to refer back to.
Boost Your SEO with Social Media
Donate now and get instant access to my 2 minute session on how to use social media to boost your SEO.
I share my top 3 tips for boosting your SEO with social media and how social media can help you get found in Google search results.
Here's a Sample of What Else to Expect
● Organic Instagram engagement strategy
● 4 places to find keyword to boost your pins
● Tips for repurposing content on Instagram
● Spying on your competitors Facebook ads
● Instagram hashtag strategy tips
● Create really engaging Instagram Reels
● Getting started on TikTok
● 10 minutes a day to market yourself on LinkedIn
● How to plan your content using Asana
● Match Types in Google Ads and why they matter
● The 3-5-1 repurposing strategy