Louise Mason trading as Your Marketing Specialist is the data controller and is responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice). If you need to contact us in reference to this Policy please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at 3 Forest Farm Business Park, York, YO19 4RH
Types of Data We May Collect
We may process certain types of personal data about you which may include:
• Data which may identify you like your first name, surname, marital status, title, date of birth, gender, company name, job title.
• Contact details include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Financials which may include your bank account and payment card details.
• Transactional data with details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
• Technical details like your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser and browser plug-in information, time zone setting, location, operating system and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
• Data associated with your profile may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
• Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
• Data relating to Marketing and Communications preferences for us and third parties.
How We Collect Data
We may collect the data you provide through direct interactions on our site when you contact us, subscribe to our services or marketing resources, make a purchase, enter a enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey or create an account.
We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources including analytics providers such as Google, advertising networks such as Facebook, payment and delivery services such as Stripe, PayPal, ManyChat.
How We Use Your Data
We will only use your personal data where legally permitted, including:
• Fulfilling the contract for goods or services between us.
• Processing an enquiry for goods or services prior to entering a contract.
• Communications where there is a legitimate interest.
• Communications where consent has been provided.
• Publication and administration of our website
• If we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
• Requested information from us
• Purchased goods or services from us
• Subscribed or opted in to receive marketing communications
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending email or SMS marketing communications. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us email@example.com. Where you opt out of receiving our marketing communications, this will not apply to communications required to fulfil a contract for goods or services and we still process your personal data in relation to product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
International Data Transfers
We may transfer data to third parties service providers outside the European Economic Area (EEA). We do our best to ensure a similar degree of security of data by only transferring personal data to countries that have been approved as having an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission or are part of the EU-US Privacy Shield or where specific contracts, codes of conduct or certification have been approved by the European Commission.
Disclosing Your Information
We do not, and will not allow any third party to use the analytics Service to track, collect or upload any data that personally identifies an individual (such as a name, email address or billing information), or other data which can be reasonably linked to such information by Google. For more information about Google analytics and how your data is stored please read “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”.
Third Party Websites and Advertisers
Our website may include hyperlinks to third party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect your personal data. We have no control or responsibility over the privacy policies and practices of third parties. We encourage you to read their privacy notices when visiting a third party site.
Under certain circumstances you have rights in relation to your personal data. You have the right to request access to your personal data, request correction to your data, have your personal data erased and withdraw consent. See more about these rights at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/. If you wish to exercise any of the rights please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not happy with how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) www.ico.org.uk. If you do have a complaint we would appreciate it if you would contact us first so that we can try to resolve it for you by emailing email@example.com.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.